Thursday, May 3, 2012

bakers twine - for photo a day may


I spent most of this morning photographing these cute cards wrapped in Bakers twine, for Paper Cotton Love, so it seemed appropriate to post one of them here as my photo for the day.

I know lots of people are following certain 'rules' for Photo a Day May, such as using Instagram to photograph something related to the particular theme for that day, but I am not doing that here. I am just using the idea of 'a photo a day' as motivation to get me back into regular blogging. I want each photo to be taken without effort, rather than it becoming another 'task' to complete within the timeframe.

I photographed the bakers twine in lots of colours, but this blue is my favourite. The twine is over in my shop if you want to have a peek at the other colours too. Let me know which one is your favourite!

 xx




No comments: