Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A dottie angel little string of happy








 For the past few days I have been poring over Tif Fussell's wonderful dottie angel book. Many months ago a visit to the dottie angel blog gave me my very first glimpse into the world of online craft blogs. I was instantly inspired by Tif's unique crafting style and wonderful blog.

Yesterday I spent a happy half hour stringing together little rectangles of vintage fabric, in dottie angel style. I took the piece of vintage fabric and sunny yellow thread that came packaged with my book, added a few vintage pieces from my own stash, and followed the instructions in Tif's 'little string of happy' how-to.

I am most happy with the results and now have a very peachy 'little string of happy' hanging outdoors over my deck.

1 comment:

Lee said...

This is gorgeous! I will go and check out that blog now. Thanks for the tip.